Improving Safety And Profitability with Fleet Video
SureCam’s video-based safety platform enables fleet safety managers and operators to reduce risky driving behavior, mitigate risk, and improve ROI. Our clients use SureCam connected dash cams to reduce harsh driving and increase profitability. These clients range from some of the most recognized brands in the world to independent entrepreneurs and fleet operators.
• Krispy Kreme is the subsidiary of global doughnut company and coffeehouse chain Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. The company makes its doughnuts fresh every day at its network of Hotlight stores and delivers to a wide range of coffee bars, kiosks, and self-serve cabinets across the country each morning.
• Yuill & Dodds Ltd, is a Scotland-based road transport specialist. The company provides a wide range of regional and national solutions across a diverse customer base, including haulage, just-in-time logistics, and waste disposal.
• Lansberry Trucking launched in 1959 with a single truck, hauling coal. Today, with 80 trucks servicing customers across the US and Canada, Lansberry Trucking is a respected name in both short- and long-haul trucking.
• Vulcraft Carrier, a company that manufactures steel joists and decking for America’s businesses, warehouses, schools and gymnasiums, is a model of why SureCam LiveCheck make sense in the commercial carrier industry.
• SAV Express, a trucking company focused on the transportation of dry goods has saved more than $1 million in out-of-pocket repairs and claims costs since adopting SureCam fleet video.