- Choose from SureCam's four popular dash cam configurations for commercial vehicles
- High-quality, wide-angle view of the road for ideal video evidence to investigate incidents and exonerate drivers
- Customize safety alerts and video notifications using the Geotab telematics device rules to capture the incidents that matter most to your business
- Optional modular secondary camera gives you ultimate flexibility for fleet management
- Remote access to 50+ hours of continuous drivetime footage for additional video downloads
- At-a-glance dashboard to quickly determine your fleet safety score and biggest opportunity areas
- Optional live-streaming capabilities with SureCam LiveCheck
Greater Visibility & Easy Access
euroloo wanted an integrated fleet management and dashcam solution that would help them to gain greater control and oversight of their vehicles and drivers. They had previously used another fleet telematics provider, but had found it to be limited in its capabilities in order to fully support their operational needs.
With dash cameras and fleet management data from their SureCam and GeoTab Integration they achieved the results they were looking for:
- 22% reduction in idling fuel consumption
- 52% reduction in harsh braking events
- 41% reduction in harsh acceleration events
- No successful false insurance claims
SureCam Dash Cam Options
Geotab Marketplace Approved
Let's talk about your business and the problems you are looking to solve with fleet video to determine if and how SureCam can help you.
SureCam makes integrating vehicle data with Geotab simple. The SureCam integration with Geotab offers customers a seamless fleet video experience layered with Geotab telematics data directly within the MyGeotab platform. Customers who choose SureCam for fleet management are primarily concerned with capturing high-quality video evidence and leveraging video and other data assets to get the full context behind any incidents that may occur within their fleet.
SureCam is often selected by Geotab customers for its simple and streamlined in-platform video experience, its approach to giving customers more access to available video, and offering industry-leading live customer support.
Absolutely! There is no better evidence than video to speed up the insurance claims process and outright dismiss false accident claims made against your business. In fact, SureCam customers see an average reduction of 62% in claims costs after implementing our technology.
If you would like to dive deeper into the legal perspective of video telematics, you might be interested in this discussion with a commercial motor vehicle accident trial attorney.
You can generally view videos from your SureCam devices within seconds. There are three types of video made available to you from SureCam within MyGeotab.
Event Video: This is video that is captured when a g-force or alert-based event takes place. For example, if you want to capture video when harsh braking or excessive speeding events occur, this is considered an event video. These videos are automatically uploaded to the SureCam platform as full frame rate videos or preview videos according to your rule-base settings and are available for you to review and download for up to 60 days.
Continuous Video: This is the minute-by-minute video that is recorded while your vehicles are running. SureCam devices come standard with 50 hours of continuous video storage, so after 50 hours of drive time, this video records over itself. Geotab users can easily view continuous video from the MyGeotab platform as long as it is still available on their device.
Real-Time Video: This is optional live video that is available to you while your vehicles are turned on and connected to the cellular network. You must have SureCam LiveCheck enabled on your account to access the real-time video.
This allows you to skip the expensive upfront cost of purchasing dash camera technology, eliminate the hassle of owning and replacing aging equipment, and easily change camera views and plans as your business needs change.
Now if a camera was lost or destroyed in an accident, a modest replacement fee will apply. We are always happy to talk more about that.