With GPS tracking capabilities, SureCam's fleet dash cams enable seamless, integrated video and tracking to monitor the location of your vehicles at all times.
- Dash cams record complete trip history for better route planning
- Get the full picture of your fleet’s journey and vehicle locations
- Manage fuel costs with route optimization
With optional live streaming dash cam functionality, SureCam allows you to see video from your dash cams in real-time.
- Monitor the status and safety of your business vehicles with fleet tracking software
- Access live video footage at any time from a computer or mobile device
- Stay in the know with this fleet management system functionality
Leveraging a broad range of real-time data points, SureCam's software can notify you about the safety, management, and fleet maintenance events that are most relevant to your business. Your reports and data are simplified to help you run your fleet most efficiently.
- Monitor and mitigate unsafe driving behavior or conditions
- Gather needed data points for business and operations reviews
- Get notified in real-time of safety, management, and vehicle maintenance issues that actually matter
Take your fleet management data to the next level with automated driver identification. By automating the matching of driver assignments to trip level data, you're ensured detailed tracking of driver performance across vehicles and trips.
Driver-level data allows you to:
Accurately track driver specific safety scores for coaching support
Identify and improve individual driver behaviors that lead to unnecessary wear and tear on vehicles
Add real-time driver assignment context to the Live Map for dispatch support
SureCam Driver ID is an optional add-on and requires no additional installed hardware when utilizing SureCam's latest dash cam devices.
Telematics data captured by SureCam's fleet dash cams can be used to generate safety scores, enabling you to easily identify your safest drivers and improve driver behavior.
- Ensure driver safety with appropriate training
- Get real, relevant data to support continuous improvement
- Harsh driving events like speeding, hard corners, rapid deceleration, and more are considered