UPDATED: March 24, 2020
To our valued Customers/Partners/Suppliers,
In an effort to keep our employees, customers and all of our families safe, SureCam will be following the advice of local public health authorities and putting measures in place to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
We are immensely proud to support so many customers who provide essential services for our country. Our goal is to minimize the impact to the level of customer service and support you will receive during this unprecedented time.
Our plans are as follows:
- We continue to provide our full suite of software services.
- All front office staff including Customer Success, Sales, Account Management, Accounting and Product Management will be working from home starting Wednesday, March 18th.
- Our team is fully equipped with the necessary equipment, software and phone systems to respond quickly to your needs. If you don’t get a direct answer on the phone immediately, please leave your details when prompted so that a member of our Customer Success team can get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Our Sales and Account Management staff are equipped with online video conferencing software, allowing them to fully consult with you in a remote capacity.
- A small Shipping and Receiving team will remain in the office to ensure customers and partners receive products on time and in full.
- Our team will be following proper social distancing and handwashing guidelines to maintain a safe and sanitary office environment.
- Following the updated public health guidance issued by the government, our Field Service team will be made unavailable for field work in order to protect them and their families as well as the wider population.
- Our third party field engineering partners are currently making their own decisions about whether they are continuing to operate. We will work closely with you if you require on site work to arrange for whatever resources are available. Please be aware that lead times may be impacted significantly due to the strain on resources.
- SureCam Engineering resources will support whatever work you plan to do on your own vehicles. We can provide documentation for installing devices and services your cameras as well as telephone and video support from our qualified experts.
At this time, we have not experienced a disruption in our supply chain and feel confident that we can fully support you in maintaining your fleet safety measures. We manufacture in Germany, so we will keep you informed of any changes to our plans as the situation evolves.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns regarding our preparedness plan for the Coronavirus outbreak, please do not hesitate to reach out to your account manager or our Customer Success team.
Customer Success Europe:
Phone: 0845 7548 5447
Email: [email protected]
Customer Success North America:
Phone: 855 870 7205
Email: [email protected]