Driver safety incentive programs give fleet safety directors a way to recognize and reward safe driving. Having a formal fleet safety incentive program tells your drivers exactly how they will be evaluated and eliminates the guessing game. It also helps make sure that recognition is fair, and that rewards are distributed evenly based on merit.
- What are fleet safety incentive programs?
- Selecting incentives
- Using telematics data and scorecards for incentive programs
- Implementing your fleet safety incentive program
- Communicating the program to your drivers
- Maintaining motivation in the long run