To our valued Customers/Partners/Suppliers,
In an effort to keep our employees, customers and all of our families safe, we will be following the advice of local public health authorities and putting measures in place to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
We are immensely proud to support so many customers who provide essential services for our country. Our goal is to minimize the impact to the level of customer service and support you will receive during this unprecedented time.
Our plans are as follows:
- All front office staff including Customer Success, Sales, Account Management, Accounting and Product Management will have been working from home starting March, March 16th.
- Our team is fully equipped with the necessary equipment, software and phone systems to respond quickly to your needs.
- Our Sales and Account Management staff are equipped with online video conferencing software, allowing them to fully consult with you in a remote capacity.
- A small Shipping and Receiving team will remain in the office to ensure customers and partners receive products on time and in full.
- Our team will be following proper social distancing and hand washing guidelines to maintain a safe and sanitary office environment.
- Our team of installers are making their own decisions about whether they are continuing to operate based on public health guidelines issued from their local governments. We are working hard to make resources that are still operational available to our customers. Please be aware that lead times may be extended due to the lack of resources.
- We are working with our installers to minimize their direct contact with customers in accordance with public health guidelines. Our customer success team will consult with you directly on a few simple measures we can implement to keep our team and your staff safe.
At this time, we have not experienced a disruption in our supply chain and feel confident that we can fully support you in maintaining your fleet safety measures. We will keep you informed of any changes to our plans as the situation evolves.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns regarding our preparedness plan for the Coronavirus outbreak, please do not hesitate to reach out to your account manager or our customer service team.
Customer Success North America:
Phone: 855 870 7205
Customer Success Europe:
Phone: 0845 7548 5447